8 Days, 7 Nights
Arrive at Delhi Airport Or Railway Station
You will be transfer to Shimla - the land of pine scented hills, beautiful Shali peaks, crisp winter skies, fragrant cedar forests, romantic mists and golden hillsides. On arrival check into your hotel & freshen up. Rest of the day is free to explore Shimla is famous mall road.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Shimla.
This morning you will be driven to Kufri valley - located 16 kms from Shimla, it commands a panoramic view of the majestic Himalayas.
Later in the afternoon visit Naldehra - 23kms - under a skyline etched with conifers, Naldehra offers a well-groomed nine hole golf course. Evening take a visit to Jakhu Temple, dedicated to Hanuman, from where you enjoy an excellent view of Shimla. Next visit the Viceregal Lodge, which once served as the seat of power. Drive back to your hotel in the evening.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Shimla.
Morning depart from Shimla to Manali.
On arrival check into the hotel. Evening will be at leisure. Spend rest of the day at leisure.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali
After having the breakfast, you can visit The Tibetan market.
It has many stalls selling shawls and other woolen clothes and souvenirs.
Morning proceed for an excursion to Rohtang Pass (At Personal Cost through Union Vehicle), located 51 kms from Manali, 3978 meters high, which for centuries was the gateway to the trading routes that led to Lahaul, Ladakh and Central Asia. From the crest of the pass, one can take in a sweeping panorama of mountain ranges pinnacles, precipitous cliffs, ridges, huge glaciers, moraine and deep ravines.
Return to your hotel in the evening. Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali.
Today we will visit the Jagatsukh Nagar Art Gallery, Hadimba Devi Temple and The Tibetan Monastery before proceeding to Vashisht village, just outside Manali, across the river Beas, known for its hot sulphur springs whose water is said to have curative properties. Back to the hotel in the afternoon. Rest of the day for leisure.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Manali.
Depart from Manali to Chandigarh.
On arrival check into the hotel and day for leisure.
Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
This day after Breakfast depart from Chandigarh hotel to Airport/Railway station for your flight Or Train to your home town.
You return back with wonderful memories of Himachal.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by ac vehicle
- 2 Nights in Shimla at Quality inn himdev or similar
- 4 Nights in Manali at Golden Tulip Manali or similar
- 1 Night in Chandigarh at Red Fox Hotel Chandigarh or similar
- Mall Road
- Kufri valley
- Jakhoo Temple
- Viceregal lodge
- Hadimba Devi Temple
- Rohtang Pass (Optional)
- Jagatsukh Naggar Art Gallery
- The Tibetan Monastery
- 7 Breakfast
- 7 Dinner
- GST 5% on total package costs
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for tickets
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group's menu.
- City Tax are payable directly by the guests at the time of check in.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for the excess check-in baggage
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Includes' box.
- No reservations are held at the time of initial quotation.
- Flight / Hotel / Train Tickets are subject to availability at the time of final confirmation.
- Rates and Confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- T-3 reserves the right to amend or change the services without prior notice
General Payment Terms:
- 50% of total Invoice amount/ INR portion (whichever is higher) at the time of Booking (Non – Refundable)
- Balance payment 20 Days before dept.
General Cancellation Terms:
- 10 – 20 Days before Dept: 50% of Total Invoice
- 07 – 10 Days before Dept: 75% of Total Invoice
- Within 07 Days of Dept: 100% of Total Invoice
Choose from over hundred holiday plans that promise a great time!