5 Days, 4 Nights
Day 1 (Arrival Dubai)
Arrive Dubai International Airport – Complete your immigration formalities & collect your baggage. Pick up from Airport & Transfer to Hotel.
Later, Check In & Overnight at Hotel in Dubai.
Day 2 (Dubai City Tour + Dubai Frame & Dhow Cruise)
After breakfast, proceed to your Dubai City Tour & Dubai Frame Visit
Dubai offers a wide horizon of things to see. Our trip takes us to some of the city’s most beautiful landmarks. The magnificent Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979 is a fine example of modern Islamic architecture. The mosque is the most frequently visited and photographed sight. Tourists must wear appropriate clothing – trousers for men, long sleeves and scarf for women. Open to public only on Sundays and Thursdays. We stop at the Jumeirah Public Beach, pass by Jumeirah Beach Hotel and stop at Burj Al Arab - the most luxurious and tallest hotel in the world. The hotel soars to a height of 321 meters dominating the Dubai coastline. We continue our journey as we pass along the magnificent Sheikh Mohammed’s palace and then take a short break by the creek to get a glimpse of the towering skyscrapers in Deira.
In the evening, proceed for Dhow Cruise with dinner.
While cruising down the Creek the guests will have the opportunity to enjoy the view of the old and new Dubai with the tall glass and chrome buildings housed in the business district on one side and the old architectural beauty of the wind towers and the traditional styled buildings of the old city on the other side. Soft lilting background music provides the perfect ambience to enjoy the city skyline by the evening light. A sumptuous buffet dinner will be served on board while cruising. Beverage will be charged as per consumption.
Overnight at hotel in Dubai.
Day 3 (Full Day Tour to Abu Dhabi with Grand Mosque & Ferrari World Park)
Breakfast at hotel, Later We transfer you for Full Day Excursion to Abu Dhabi with Ferrari World. This tour is the ideal way to discover the beautiful capital of Abu Dhabi. On our way from Dubai we will pass the Jebel Ali Port – the largest man-made port it the world & the thriving Jebel Ali Free Zone.
Our first stop is at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque; the largest mosque in UAE named after Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the founder and the first President of the the United Arab Emirates.
We will stop by Emirates Palace for taking photographs and drive past by the Presidential palace.
Later we drop them at Ferrari World where they experience world’s fastest roller coaster. Later, Transfer to Dubai – Dinner & Overnight at Hotel in Dubai.
Day 4 (Desert Safari – Dune Bashing & BBQ Dinner)
Breakfast at the hotel, Morning free for leisure. In the afternoon, proceed for Desert Safari with dinner.
Your tour begins with an unforgettable roller coaster drive in the desert skimming over the magnificent Sand Dunes. We further proceed towards our camp with a stop en route to experience a memorable desert sunset. A traditional welcome awaits our guests with cold towels, Arabic coffee, and tea and dates while the charcoal fires and the traditional oven is lit in preparation for our evening dinner. Take some time out to relax in our Arabic tents furnished with carpets and pillows for your comfort or chill out by the campfire. Get a henna tattoo or experience an unforgettable camel ride while we wait for the highlight of the evening which includes an exotic belly performance to the rhythmic beat of Arabia. Witness the Arabian hospitality at its best.
Overnight at Hotel in Dubai.
Day 5 (Dubai Mall, Fountain Show & Burj Khalifa 124th Floor)
Breakfast at the hotel. Today Morning free for leisure.
Evening we transfer you to Dubai Mall, where you have free time for explore world’s biggest shopping mall. Later you may witness to world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa at 124th Floor.
Later in Evening enjoy Dubai Fountain Show – Transfer to Hotel & Overnight at Hotel in Dubai.
Day 6 (Bollywood Theme Park – Lapita Resort)
Breakfast at the Hotel, Check out from Hotel & Transfer to Lapita Resort .
Enjoy Full Day at Bollywood Theme Park. Action, adventure, romance, comedy, music, dance, flavour and emotion, Bollywood style. A celebration of Mumbai’s legendary film industry in 5 zones inspired by Bollywood blockbusters, enjoy live entertainment, stage performances and flamboyant cinematic rides in an experience unlike any other. For the first time ever, you will live, learn and experience the kaleidoscopic world of Mumbai’s famous film industry, in the world’s first Bollywood themed park covering 1.7million square feet.
Overnight at Hotel in Dubai.
Day 7 (Departure):
Breakfast at Hotel, Check out from Hotel & Morning free for leisure and shopping. Later, Transfer to Dubai International Airport for board flight towards to India.
- 05 Nights accommodation at Smana Al Raffa or Admiral Plaza 3* or Similar in Dubai
- 01 Nights accommodation at Laputa Resort 5* in Dubai
- Daily Breakfast
- Half Day Dubai City Tour
- Entrance to Dubai Frame
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner at Creek
- Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Tanura Dance, Belly Dance & BBQ Dinner
- Burj Khalifa Entrance at 124th Floor - Non Peak
- Full Day Excursion to Abu dhabi Tour with Grand Mosque Visit & Ferrari World Park
- Free Dubai Park Access during the Lapita Stay (Bollywood Theme Park)
- Inter Hotel Transfers
- Return Airport Transfers
- Dubai Visa & 5% VAT in Dubai
- All Transfers & Sightseeing in SIC Basis
- GST 5% on total package costs
- Any Visa Costs
- Any Domestic or International Airfare
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for tickets
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group's menu.
- City Tax are payable directly by the guests at the time of check in.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for the excess check-in baggage
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Includes' box.
- No reservations are held at the time of initial quotation.
- Flight / Hotel / Train Tickets are subject to availability at the time of final confirmation.
- Rates and Confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For All SIC Sightseeing in Europe, USA, Canada & Australia guests have to reach at designeted meeting point on their own.
- T-3 reserves the right to amend or change the services without prior notice
- Rates are net & non-commissionable.
5 Nights accommodation at 3* hotel
No reservations are held at the time of initial quotation.
Flight / Hotel / Train Tickets are subject to availability at the time of final confirmation.
Rates and Confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
T-3 reserves the right to amend or change the services without prior notice
General Payment Terms:
50% of total Invoice amount/ INR portion (whichever is higher) at the time of Booking (Non – Refundable)
Balance payment 20 Days before dept.
General Cancellation Terms:
10 – 20 Days before Dept: 50% of Total Invoice
07 – 10 Days before Dept: 75% of Total Invoice
Within 07 Days of Dept: 100% of Total Invoice
Choose from over hundred holiday plans that promise a great time!