5 Days, 4 Nights
Welcome to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival complete your immigration formalities, meet our tour leader outside the luggage belt. Check In at hotel & Overnight at Hotel in Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast, Proceed for your day trip to Genting Highlands. En-route photo-stop at Batu Caves, where you see 42.7 meter tall statue of Lord Murugan,. After the photo-stop, proceed to Genting Highland which will take you about an hour drive before you reach to the Genting cable car station .Enjoy the ride of which is approximate 3.0 km long that will transport you away from 35°C heat to a cooling 20°C climate of the Genting Highlands.
Once reached the upper Cable car station, proceed to First World Plaza & Sky Avenue, the new concept of shopping mall with various cuisine outlets. Malaysian Food Street gathers the country’s most famous hawker delights, giving visitors the opportunity to eat their way across Malaysia in one sitting. Other than eating and drinking, SkyAvenue has crafted an entire lifestyle experience to keep visitors engaged at the mall. Top of the list is shopping, with almost 100 brands running the gamut from High Street to luxury for those who are brand conscious.
Genting Highland is also well known as a small version of Las Vegas. You may try your luck here .Before you leave ,do take a look at the lobby of one of the biggest hotel in the world, First World Hotel which has a whopping nearly 8000 rooms where the main reception area resembles a small airport departure hall. Overnight at hotel in Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast at hotel, The city tour starts from the most prominent landmark - The Kings Palace, which officially became the National Palace in 2011. Next stop is the National Monument which was built to honor the valiant soldiers who gave their lives to defend the country. A drive pass to another distinguished landmark is National Mosque, which has 73m minaret and a unique star-shaped dome. Follow on stop is Dataran Merdeka which means Independence Square.
The buildings around the Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur mostly bear the syncretic stamp of the British Empire’s English/Indian roots, with an abundance of Mughal-style domes blended with fancy British brickwork. Next visit is one of the unique Chinese Temple in town . Here you be able to see beautiful Gold Coated Statue of Buddha & Goddess of Mercy and the traditional Chinese architecture of the temple. Final stages of excursion is a photo-stop of Petronas Twin Towers, tallest twin towers in the world and Cocoa Boutique, where you can try locally made chocolates.
Breakfast at the hotel. Later check out & pick up & transfer to airport for departure flight back home.
- 03 Nights stay as per above selected hotel or similar in Kuala Lumpur
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Genting Day Excursion with 2 Ways Cable Car
- Batu Caves Photo Stop – 15 Mins
- Return Airport or Coach Terminal Transfers
- All Transfers & Sightseeing on SIC Basis
GST 5% on total package costs
- Any Domestic & International Airfare
- Visa Costs & Travelling Insurance
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for tickets
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group's menu.
- City Tax are payable directly by the guests at the time of check in.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for the excess check-in baggage
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Includes' box.
|Category||Hotel Boss / Grand Central or Similar||Twin or Triple sharing||Child with Extra Bed||Child Without Bed|
|3* Hotel||Ibis Styles Fraser Business Park / Arenaa Star Hotel or Similar||INR 8,175 p.p.||INR 6,150 p.p.||INR 4,890 p.p.|
|4* Hotel||Furama Bukit Bintang / The Federal or Similar||INR 11,990 p.p.||INR 8,990 p.p.||INR 7,190 p.p.|
|5* Hotel||Doubletree By Hilton Hotel / Fraser Place Kuala Lumpur or Similar||INR 14,890 p.p.||INR 11,175 p.p.||INR 8,950 p.p.|
General Payment Terms:
- 50% of total Invoice amount/ INR portion (whichever is higher) at the time of Booking (Non – Refundable)
- Balance payment 20 Days before dept.
General Cancellation Terms:
- 10 – 20 Days before Dept: 50% of Total Invoice
- 07 – 10 Days before Dept: 75% of Total Invoice
Within 07 Days of Dept: 100% of Total Invoice
- ROE will be considered on day of final payment with prevailing exchange rates.
- Flights / Hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above package valid for min. 02 Pax travelling together.
- High Season Surcharges applicable as per actual.
- No reservations are held at the time of initial quotation.
- Flight / Hotel / Train Tickets are subject to availability at the time of final confirmation.
- Rates and Confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- T-3 reserves the right to amend or change the services without prior notice
Choose from over hundred holiday plans that promise a great time!