5 Days, 4 Nights
Welcome to Vancouver!! From colorful downtown neighborhoods, to culturally diverse suburbs and mountainside districts, there’s plenty to explore!
Your pick up will be done by our airport representative (Baggage claim for Domestic passengers. Check into Hotel (Check in time 3 PM). Recommended arrival time is before 4 pm
Meet and greet with tour manager at 6 pm in the lobby. Please note that if your flight is coming in late,you will miss the itinerary schedules for today.
****Please note that the hotel may take your Credit card at the time of check in towards Incidentals. The hold on the card will be released once the guests check out if no charges are incurred. Airport pickups are available for passengers arriving by flights only. Recommended arrival time is before 4 pm****
Depart for Flyover Canada to experience an amazing virtual flight ride in which you will “take off” into a huge domed screen to enjoy a breathtaking flight across Canada’s most spectacular sights.
(Please note children must be at least 102cm (40") tall)
Later enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouth watering dishes laid in buffet style at an Indian restaurant.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
Meet the guide for the guided city tour of Vancouver
After lunch, proceed to visit the Capilano Bridge. Appreciate nature from three breathtaking perspectives - Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure and the exciting new Cliff walk.
Proceed to the outlets for shopping.
End the day with a dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight stay at the hotel.
Check out of the hotel after breakfast and drive towards Whistler.
Have a quick photo stop at the Shannon Falls, a 481-metre-high waterfall. Later proceed to Whistler, a pretty alpine village under the shadow of the Blackcomb Mountains. Take the Peak 2 Peak Gondola to enjoy the panoramic views of glaciers, extinct volcanoes and snow-capped mountains.
Have lunch on your own while exploring the Whistler Village. Drive towards Kamloops.
Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Kamloops.
Checkout of the hotel after breakfast
Drive towards Jasper. Reach the Blue River for the River Safari. After a quick lunch on your own, get on your boat. As you are travelling up small rivers, gliding over water only inches deep you are sure to fall witness to a variety of active wildlife always seen on these riverbanks. In addition to an information-packed narrative, guides will point out the bears, glaciers and many waterfalls.
Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay at Jasper.
Checkout of the hotel after breakfast
Visit the Columbia Ice Fields to experience the Ice Explorer, an all-terrain vehicle that travels on ice that is 1,200 feet thick . Then experience the awesome Glacier Skywalk. After Lunch on own drive towards Lake Louise .Relax in the famous Chateau Lake Louise or just take a stroll through the grounds breathing in that fresh mountain air.
Drive towards Banff. Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Check-in hotel and overnight stay at Canmore.
After breakfast proceed to Banff.
Visit Ride the gondola to the top of the Sulphur mountain to experience the bird's eye view of the six mountain range. Witness the breathtaking views in every direction from one of the several observation decks. Drive through the Minnewanka Loop, Surprise corner and Bow Falls. After lunch on own proceed to Calgary.
After the Orientation tour of Calgary visit the Calgary Tower. Experience a spectacular 360° view of the bustling city, the majestic Rocky Mountains, the foothills, and the prairies.
Your day will end with a delectable Indian dinner.
Overnight stay at Calgary.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am).
The hotel offers complimentary shuttle to the airport.
Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings.
If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on own.
(Shuttle timings is from 5 AM to 9 PM). Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking early flight.
- All hotels as mentioned below
- Airport transfers on private basis from Vancouver airport. Drop off from Calgary hotel will be via hotel shuttle. If the shuttle is not operating, passengers will have to pay cab fare on own.
- 6 dinners at Indian restaurant (choice of Veg., non-Veg.& Jain)
- 6 breakfasts at the hotel
- Tour director (will meet at 6 pm on day 1 & be with the group till end of day 7 on the west) & a different tour director on the east from day 7 to end of day 12).
- Tour will be conducted in a 55 seater/22 seater/15 seater/van based on the number of people signed for the tour
- Wi-Fi at all hotels
- Flyover Canada (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40") tall)
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Guided City Tour of Vancouver
- Shannon Falls
- Peak 2 peak Gondola Ride Whistler
- River Blue Safari
- Columbia Ice Fields
- Glacier Skywalk
- Lake Louise Chateau
- Banff Gondola & Sulphur Mountain
- Minnewanka Loop
- Bow Falls
- Surprise Corner
- Calgary Tower
- GST 5% on total package costs
- Any Domestic & International Airfare
- Visa Costs & Travelling Insurance
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for tickets
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group's menu.
- City Tax are payable directly by the guests at the time of check in.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for the excess check-in baggage
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Includes' box.
- Domestic flights arriving into JFK & departing out of BUF (for Wednesday departure, your flight will be arriving on Wed at JFK & departing out of Buffalo, NY on Tuesday.
- Mandatory tips ($3 per person per day) to be given to the tour director for the driver. This cannot be pre-paid.
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in Vancouver at Pacific Gateway Hotel or similar
- 1 Nights’ Accommodation in Kamloops at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Kamloops or similar
- 1 Nights’ Accommodation in Jasper at Chateau Jasper, Crimson, Whistler's Inn, Marmot Lodge, Overlander Mountain Lodge or similar
- 1 Nights’ Accommodation in Canmore at Ramada Canmore or similar
- 1 Nights’ Accommodation in Calgary at Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport or simila
|Twin or Triple sharing||Child with Extra Bed||Child Without Bed|
|3* Hotel||INR 1,25,842 p.p.||INR 1,15,975 p.p.||INR 47,210 p.p.|
General Payment Terms:
- 50% of total Invoice amount/ INR portion (whichever is higher) at the time of Booking (Non – Refundable)
- Balance payment 20 Days before dept.
General Cancellation Terms:
- 10 – 20 Days before Dept: 50% of Total Invoice
- 07 – 10 Days before Dept: 75% of Total Invoice
- Within 07 Days of Dept: 100% of Total Invoice
- ROE will be considered on day of final payment with prevailing exchange rates.
- Flights / Hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above package valid for min. 02 Pax travelling together.
- High Season Surcharges applicable as per actual.
- No reservations are held at the time of initial quotation.
- Flight / Hotel / Train Tickets are subject to availability at the time of final confirmation.
- Rates and Confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- T-3 reserves the right to amend or change the services without prior notice
Choose from over hundred holiday plans that promise a great time!